What are cookies ?
For more information on cookies and how to manage them in your browser, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
For more information on EU regulations regarding cookies, please visit the website of the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/
What are the EU regulations regarding cookies ?
This directive is enforced on meert.fr as a pop-up banner appearing at the bottom of the browser window for any user in the European Union, regardless of the device that is used.
What is the purpose of cookies on meert.fr ?
- compile statistics on, determine the number of visits to, and analyze the use of our website and its features.
- customize the layout and content of our website in accordance with the end device in use and the personal interests of visitors.
- increase the speed of searches and navigation
- recognize users when they return to our website by recording the information they provide in forms (login details, shopping cart contents, etc.)
- enable users to access their personal accounts on our website without having to reenter their login information; implement security measures (in particular, to prevent attacks by hackers)
- share information with advertisers on other websites to offer targeted advertising
- share information on the social networks (associated with posts published by users).
The information obtained via cookies is statistical data regarding the browsing patterns and behavior of our users, and in no way can be used to identify an individual.
When users visit the meert.fr website, one or more cookies from partner companies ("third-party cookies") may be saved on their computer via the pages of our website or via the content displayed in our advertising spaces.
These third-party cookies are designed to:
- identify the centers of interest of visitors by noting products viewed or purchased on our site
- generate audience measurement data
collect browsing data to personalize the ads displayed to visitors when they leave the meert.fr website. Third-party cookies may be used by our partners to allow us to personalize the ads that we display to users when they leave our website, subject to the user's preferences with regard to cookies, which may be modified at any time by the user. Cookies used on meert.fr We use the following types of cookies: cookies that are absolutely necessary for the operation of our website
These include (for example) cookies that allow our users to access secure areas of our website, view their shopping cart, or use electronic billing services. These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. performance cookies, which allow us to determine the number of visitors and page views, the referral website(s), and other details about visitors, in order to ascertain how the latter browse our website. These cookies help us optimize the functionality of our website, thereby allowing users (for example) to have no trouble finding the information they are looking for. The data stored by these cookies never includes elements of personal data that could allow us to establish the identity of users.
You can block tracking by Google Analytics by installing the module available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en functionality cookies are used to recognize a visitor when they return to our website. These cookies store information about the interactions between us and our visitors.
You can block cookies in the settings of your browser, which allow you to prevent the use of all or certain cookies. However, please note that if you block cookies (including essential cookies) in your browser, you may not be able to access or use all or part of our website's content and features. Rejecting cookies Setting cookie preferences in your browser When it comes to managing your cookie preferences, each browser is different. For more information on modifying your cookie preferences, please see your browser's help menu.
You can also consult the links below.
For Internet Explorer™:
You can block tracking by Google Analytics by installing the module available at:
For more information on your rights, please visit the website of the CNIL: www.cnil.fr/fr/les-droits-pour-maitriser-vos-donnees-personnelles